Thursday, August 20, 2015

Sales for Where Love Once Lived Exceed ONE THOUSAND!

The total number of sales for Where Love Once Lived, including paperbacks and e-books, just got into the four digits.

I know. That's not much compared to sales for many books. However, when you think about the statistic that shows most independently published books sell less than 100 copies, it looks pretty good. I don't know where I read that, but the reasoning was that everyone has a least 100 friends and family members who will buy their book.

Another consideration is that my goal has always been to reach people with my Christian message. So, I can also count the 64,000+ copies of this book that have been given away during Kindle free days to readers in ten countries.


Thanks to everyone who bought a copy and helped me reach this milestone.

To see more information, go to Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment